Top 4 Financial Services CRM Features
Having served 200+ clients and providing CRM for several industries, our team has listed a few important features and functionalities required by a financial services business. You can view our clients!
Though these pointers listed aren’t in an order of importance, they will make your search for a Financial Services CRM Software easier and fruitful.
1. Track follow ups: Past & Scheduled
• Know which sales person is closing more deals
• Know how many are expected to close
2. Forecast sales weekly, monthly, quarterly & yearly
• Get a real time picture of the revenue that you would generate
• Quickly see how your team is performing
• Know who would buy and when
3. Monitor sales person wise targets
• Monitor your top & worst sales people
• Complete sales target management
4. Never miss a lead follow up
• Maintain records of all leads
• Know every detail of follow ups
• Reminders to leads, sales persons, etc. via email, phone & sms
• Help sales people & agents become productive
Visit our website for all the Financial Services CRM Software features.
Resources on CRM:
So now you know the prime Financial Services CRM features and functionalities you need to look out for your business. We hope you found this blog resourceful.
Click here to read more blogs on Financial Services CRM Software