How to evaluate a Logistics CRM Software
If you are looking to buy a CRM software for your Logistics business, these are some pointers to help you:
11 Questions to ask while evaluating a Logistics CRM:
1. Does the Logistics CRM have features that fit your needs?
2. Does the CRM adjust with your business cycle?
3. Will the CRM enable you to measure critical business parameters? Like sales, incoming deals, bounced leads, won deals, lost deals, etc.
5. Does the Logistics CRM have bandwidth to keep your data secure?
6. Is the CRM simple to understand and easy to use? Does it have a simple interface which is easy to navigate?
7. Can you and your team use the CRM on the go?
8. Can the Logistics CRM be customized to satisfy your business needs?
9. What would be the annual cost of the Logistics CRM?
10. Would the Logistics CRM integrate with the current softwares you use?
11. Would your sales people be able to perform multiple sales activities like follow ups, client interactions & quoting?
9 Questions to ask while evaluating a Logistics CRM vendor:
1. How well does the vendor comprehend your business and sales process?
2. Is the vendor able to provide solutions for your business concerns?
3. Does the vendor give you a guided demo? What is your feed back after the demo? How is the first hand buying experience?
4. What are the CRM provider’s market credentials?
5. How is the after sales support? Does the vendor provide online or phone support?
6. What is the support turnaround time?
7. What would be the time needed to implement the Logistics CRM?
8. Would the CRM vendor provide payment options?
9. Would the CRM vendor provide your employees with training and the required documentation to understand the Logistics CRM?
Check out a Logistics CRM for more details about CRM for your Logistics Business.
See our Logistics CRM blogs for more resourceful reads.
Do you want an obligation-free consultation on Logistics CRM?
Contact our CRM Solution Architect via phone or email – Click here
Chat with our CRM Solution Architect (Mon-Fri, 10 am-5 pm IST) – Click here