How to evaluate a Jewellery CRM Software
If you are looking to buy a CRM software for your Jewellery business, these are some points to guide you:
11 Questions to ask while evaluating a Jewellery CRM:
1. Does the Jewellery CRM have features that satisfy your needs?
2. Does the Jewellery CRM comply with your business cycle?
3. Will the CRM enable you to measure critical business parameters? Like sales, incoming deals, bounced leads, won deals, lost deals, etc.
4. Does the Jewellery CRM have the capacity to scale in terms of the user base & technology for the next 5 years?
5. Does the Jewellery CRM have required security for your keep your data?
6. Is the CRM easy to understand and convenient to use? Does it have a simple interface which is easy to navigate?
7. Can you and your team use the CRM on the go?
8. Can the Jewellery CRM be tailored to satisfy your business needs?
9. What would be the annual investment in the Jewellery CRM?
10. Would the Jewellery CRM integrate with the softwares you use at present?
11. Would your sales people be able to multi task with many sales activities like follow ups & customer interactions?
9 Questions to ask while evaluating a Jewellery CRM vendor:
1. How well does the vendor understand your Jewellery business and sales life cycle?
2. Is the vendor able provide answers to your business challenges?
3. Does the vendor give you a guided demo? What is your feed back after the demo? How is the first hand buying experience?
4. What are the CRM provider’s market credentials?
5. How is the post sales support? Does the vendor provide online or phone support?
7. What would be the time frame needed to implement the Jewellery CRM?
8. Would the CRM vendor provide payment options?
9. Would the CRM vendor provide your team with training and the required documentation to understand the Jewellery CRM?
Check out a Jewellery CRM for more details about CRM for your Jewellery Business.
See our Jewellery CRM blogs for more resourceful reads.
Do you want an obligation-free consultation on Jewellery CRM?
Contact our CRM Solution Architect via phone or email – Click here
Chat with our CRM Solution Architect (Mon-Fri, 10 am-5 pm IST) – Click here