How to evaluate a IT CRM Software
If you are looking to buy a CRM software for your IT business, these are some guidelines to help you:
11 Questions to ask while evaluating an IT CRM:
1. Does the CRM have features that fulfill your needs?
2. Does the CRM align with your IT company’s business cycle?
3. Will the IT CRM enable you to measure critical business parameters? Like sales, incoming deals, bounced leads, won deals, lost deals, etc.
5. Does the IT CRM have measures for data security?
6. Is the IT CRM simple to understand and intuitive in user experience?
7. Can you and your team use the IT CRM on the go?
8. Can the IT CRM be customized to suit your needs?
9. What would be the annual cost of the IT CRM software?
10. Would the IT CRM integrate with the current software products you use?
11. Would your sales team be able to perform multiple sales activities like follow ups, client interactions & quoting?
9 Questions to ask while evaluating an IT CRM vendor:
1. How well does the vendor understand your business and sales cycle?
2. Is the vendor able to address your business concerns?
3. Does the vendor give you a guided demo? What is your feed back after the demo? How is the first hand buying experience?
4. What are the IT CRM provider’s market credentials?
5. How is the post sales support? Does the vendor provide online or phone support?
7. What would be the time needed to implement the CRM? 8. Would the CRM vendor provide payment options?
9. Would the CRM vendor provide your employees with training and the required documentation to understand the IT CRM?
Check out a IT CRM for more details about CRM for your IT Business.
See our IT CRM blogs for more resourceful reads.
Do you want an obligation-free consultation on IT CRM?
Contact our CRM Solution Architect via phone or email – Click here
Chat with our CRM Solution Architect (Mon-Fri, 10 am-5 pm IST) – Click here