How to evaluate a Insurance CRM Software
If you are looking to buy a CRM software for your Insurance business, these are some pointers to help you:
11 Questions to ask while evaluating an Insurance CRM:
1. Does the CRM have features that satisfy your needs?
2. Does the CRM comply with your Insurance business cycle?
3. Will the CRM enable you to measure critical business parameters? Like sales, incoming deals, bounced leads, won deals, lost deals, etc.
4. Does the Insurance CRM have the ability to expand in terms of the user umbrella and technology for the next 5 years?
5. Does the Insurance CRM have measures to keep your data secure?
6. Is the Insurance CRM simple to understand and easy to use? Does it have a simple interface which is easy to navigate?
7. Can you, your sales people and Insurance agents use the CRM on the go?
8. Can the Insurance CRM be customized to suit your needs?
9. What would be the annual cost of the Insurance CRM?
10. Would the CRM integrate with the softwares you use at present?
11. Would your sales people be able to perform multiple sales activities like follow ups, customer interactions & pitching?
9 Questions to ask while evaluating an Insurance CRM vendor:
1. How well does the vendor understand your Insurance business and policy sales cycle?
2. Is the vendor able to provide comprehensive solutions that cover your business concerns?
3. Does the vendor give you a guided demo? What is your feed back after the demo? How is the first hand buying experience?
4. What are the CRM provider’s market credentials?
5. How is the post sales support? Does the vendor provide online or phone support?
7. What would be the duration needed to implement the CRM?
8. Would the CRM vendor provide options for payment?
9. Would the CRM vendor provide your employees with training and the required documentation to understand the Insurance CRM?
Check out a Insurance CRM for more details about CRM for your Insurance Business.
See our Insurance CRM blogs for more resourceful reads.
Do you want an obligation-free consultation on Insurance CRM?
Contact our CRM Solution Architect via phone or email – Click here
Chat with our CRM Solution Architect (Mon-Fri, 10 am-5 pm IST) – Click here