Manage sales teams effectively for Jewellery business with CRM
Defining roles & responsibilities is a part & parcel of every employee your Jewellery company has ever hired. But the real challenge is when you have a horde of employees. How do you maintain & manage who accesses what data? For eg: Should your new Sales excutive have the rights to fiddle with your product / service cost price? Obviously NOT!
Physically managing & keeping a close watch on your data security can be quite tedious. Wouldn’t it be simpler if you could just:
- Feed access rights,
- Manage the designation hierarchy and
- Maintain complete confidentiality
- Prevent any data loss when an employee leaves, all at once?
The Users Module in our Jewellery CRM & many more features can help you manage your entire firm!
This module lets you:
– Introduce new users in the system.
– Specify and know their job titles & roles.
– Provide access permissions to various modules.
– Also, categorize the crm users as per their departments, branches, franchise and designations.
Also find these modules – Jewellery CRM
– Sales Target Module
– Leads Module
– (Follow up Modules) Calls, SMS, Emails & Meetings Module
– Clients Module
– Contacts Module
Want a demo run of our Jewellery CRM? Click here!
More reads on Jewellery CRM await you here. 🙂
Resources on CRM solutions for Jewellery: