Manage sales teams effectively for BPO business with CRM
Manpower management, BPO businesses & CRM:
Workforce management is also one of the important challenge for BPO industry. A well managed hierarchy is the cause & effect of clear understanding & delegation of responsibilities. When employees have a coherent sense of their reporting rights, responsibilities, their productivity grows doubly.
The Users Module in BPO CRM helps BPO companies to manage their hierarchy & data access rights in an organized way. Since BPO companies operate in shifts, this user module will eliminate the problem of mismanaged workforce.
This Module lets you:
– Add new users in the system.
– Add and modify hierarchy of users.
– Grant access permissions to various crm modules.
10 Things You Can Do In Users Module:
1. You can add specific contact details of users & assign a role.
2. You can view all the user details.
3. You can map & manage the user hierarchy.
4. You can do the following from the List Users module:
– Edit Profile
– Change Permission
– Generate & Send Password
– View User Hierarchy
– Add Department
– Add Designation
– Reporting Rights
BPO CRM is an exclusive software which stores, manages & evaluates sales performance.
Get more info on BPO CRM here in a demo.
Also find these modules – BPO CRM
– Sales Target Module
– Leads Module
– Follow – Up Module (Calls, SMS, Emails & Meetings Module)
– Clients Module
– Contacts Module
Resources on BPO CRM: