Managing contacts for Hotel Business in CRM
Contact management, Hotel Businesses & CRM:
The contact module in Hotel CRM facilitates businesses to maintain all such important contacts in an organized manner. The CRM allows to categorize contacts & prioritize them. This helps to recognize at what stage of the sales funnel the contact lies.
This module lets you:
– Store, modify and delete multiple contact details of clients, leads, vendors, etc.
– Prevent duplication of telephone, mobile numbers and email ids.
– You can categorize and tag contacts.
14 Things you can do in contact module:
1. You can import your existing contacts.
2. You can add contact details of leads, clients, vendors etc.
3. You can give tags to categorize contacts of leads, clients, vendors, etc. Eg: Hot Lead, Very Important Client, etc.
4. You can add birth dates, anniversaries, remarks and other information about respective contacts.
5. You can view & edit contacts.
6. You can do the following in list contact module:
– Update Contact status
– Create Quotation
– Schedule Meetings
– Send / Schedule Emails
– Schedule Follow-up Calls
– Schedule SMS
– Modify details of the contact
– Reactivate or deactivate a contact
– Delete a contact
Take a look at this demo on Hotel CRM to get a better view of it.
Also find these modules – Hotel CRM
– Sales Target Module
– Lead Module
– Follow-Up Module (Calls, SMS, Mass Emails & Meetings Modules)
– Client Module
– User Module
Resources & Sign Up: