Managing contacts for Logistics business in CRM
Managing contacts for your Logistics company & CRM:
Constantly associating with multiple tangents of your business like leads, clients, vendors, employees, etc. Consider this perfect sales disaster if you want to save precious bucks: Your Operations team member mixes up contact details and ends up calling a high proposition lead to place an order for the new air conditioning system!
Wooksh! Your sales team won’t even get a chance to save a prospect deal. This is just one of the reasons why your Logistics company will need good contact management tools.
The Contacts Module in our Logistics CRM has many more features that can help improve categorize & prioritize contacts!
This modules lets you:
– Store, modify and delete multiple contact details of clients, leads, vendors, etc.
– Prevent duplication of telephone, mobile numbers and email ids.
– You can categorize and tag contacts.
14 Things You Can Do In Contacts Module:
1. You can import your existing contacts.
2. You can add contact details of leads, clients, vendors etc.
3. You can give tags to categorize contacts of leads, clients, vendors, etc. Eg: Hot Lead, Very Important Client, etc.
4. You can add birth dates, anniversaries, remarks and other information about respective contacts.
5. You can view & edit contacts.
6. You can do the following in List Contacts:
– Update Contact status
– Create Quotation
– Schedule Meetings
– Send / Schedule Emails
– Schedule Follow-up Calls
– Schedule SMS
– Modify details of the contact
– Reactivate or deactivate a contact
– Delete a contact
Want a demo run of our Logistics CRM? Click here!
Get more reads on CRM for Logistics business on our blog.
Also find these modules – Logistics CRM
– Sales Target Module
– Leads Module
– Clients Module
– Users Module
– Contacts Module
Resources on CRM for Logistics: