Client acquisition & retention, Automotive businesses & CRM:
Gone are those days when cars, bikes or scooters were a luxury! Today they have become a necessity. With rising fuel prices the automotive industry did experience some damages, but yet the automobiles businesses have succeeded in amplifying their consumer base.
The key to satisfied customers is addressing them on time. And to do this it is imperative to know their buying habits accurately and communicate with them effectively about arrival of new product / services.
The Clients module in an Automotive CRM helps to keep track of all clients and communicate with them systematically.
This module lets you:
– Maintain a database of all Clients & their contacts.
– You can add contact details of Clients.
– Assign, categorize, and communicate seamlessly with your Clients.
– Store basic details of products & services your Clients have taken from you.
– Save important dates regarding products and services purchased.
21 Things You Can Do In Clients Module:
1. You can add contact details of Clients & attach documents if needed.
2. You can categorize, assign & share Clients with other users in the CRM.
3. You can pull data of the converted leads.
4. You can view contact details of all Clients.
5. You can Import your existing client contact data and view who has imported it.
6. You can do the following from the List Clients Module:
– Edit the Client Status
– Edit the Client Category
– View Communication History
– Create Quotation
– Add Product / Service
– Add Payment Reminder
– Schedule Meetings
– Schedule Calls
– Schedule Emails
– Schedule SMS
– Modify Details of a Client
– Add Contacts to a Client
– Add Remarks for a Client
– Attach Documents
– Deactivate / Reactivate a Client
– Delete a Client
An Automotive CRM does not only tracks clients regulates your overall sales activities.
See a demo to in detail!
Also find these modules – Automotive CRM
– Sales target Module
– Leads Module
– Follow – Up (Calls, SMS, Emails & Meetings Module )
– Users Module
– Contacts Module
Resources & sign-up: