Maximize lead follow-up efficiency with CRM for Media & Advertising business
Follow ups, Media & Advertising businesses & CRM:
Media & Advertising companies have comparatively higher rates of revenue spent on lead acquisition. Ensuring that sales teams are actively making efforts to convert more business is imperative. Media & Advertising agencies and companies belonging to this industry in countries like Australia, UK, U.S.A, Singapore, etc. make good use of technology to improve their workforce performance which in turn has helped in revenue growth. Given the current business frequency, Media & Advertising CRM can be a contributor to the impending growth of Media businesses.
If maintaining a high follow-up frequency is prime requirement for your business, our CRM has 4 follow-up modules that can increase your sales force efficiency. See this feature booklet to know more.
This modules lets you:
– Make and Schedule follow-up calls, emails, sms and meetings with leads, clients, vendors, etc.
– Update details of calls and meetings done with leads, clients and vendors.
– Set sms & email reminders for follow-ups, calls and meetings.
I. Calls Module
15 Things You Can Do In Calls Module:
1. You can select a date & time to schedule follow-up calls with leads and clients.
2. You can add reasons and assign tags to calls. Eg: important, very important, etc.
3. You can get an sms or email reminder for calls so that you or your sales people do not miss to follow-up with leads and clients.
4. You can also assign calls to sales people under you.
5. You can view your entire teams today’s calls, pending calls, scheduled calls, calls done. Respective people can see their own calling schedule.
6. You can update what’s discussed on call and delete calls.
7. You can update the call status.
E.g: Did not pick-up, busy, not reachable, switched off, not interested, in a meeting, call back after sometime, etc.
8. You can schedule a call / meeting / email as discussed over the call.
9. You can do the following while updating calls in List Calls:
– Schedule meetings as discussed on the call
– Send / Schedule emails
– Schedule follow-up calls & sms to leads
– Add notes as discussed on the call
– Update call status i.e . Interested, no answer, etc.
– Close a call
10. You can keep a track of calls made by sales people / users to know what’s exactly going on in sales follow-up.
II. Mass Emails Module
7 Things You Can Do In Mass Emails Module:
1. You can send or schedule mass emails to contacts according to their tags & category i.e Hot Leads, Very Important Clients, etc.
2. You can select a date & time to schedule mass emails for leads, clients, contacts and vendors for respective reasons.
3. You can select an email body from the existing ones created by you.
4. You can manually compose emails with font format options and attach files.
5. You can view all the mass emails sent & scheduled.
6. You can get a count of mass emails sent, read, unread, bounced, sent and scheduled with their respective timings.
7. You can delete mass emails.
III. SMS Module
6 Things You Can Do In SMS Module:
1. You can do a quick search of messages by entering the name, email ID, company name, team, department, category.
2. You can schedule follow-up sms to leads, clients, contacts and vendors for respective reasons.
3. You can send sms to multiple groups as per their tags. For e.g.: You can sms hot leads, warms leads, etc.
4. You can select a template from the existing templates created by you.
5. You can view your entire teams today’s sms, scheduled sms, sms sent. Respective people can see their own scheduled sms.
6. You can view the number of sms sent, status of sms (sent / scheduled) sms with their respective timings and subjects.
IV. Meetings Module
13 Things You Can Do In Meeting Module:
1. You can select a date & time to schedule meetings with leads and clients.
2. You can add reasons for meeting and assign tags to a meeting such as: important, very important, etc.
3. You can get an sms or email reminder so that you or your sales people do not miss a meeting.
4. You can also assign meetings to people under you.
5. You can view your entire teams today’s meetings, pending meetings, scheduled meetings and meetings done. Respective people can see their own meeting schedule.
6. You can update what’s discussed at the meetings.
7. You can update the status of the meeting for e.g.: Meeting was positive, client not interested, meeting canceled, meeting postponed / rescheduled, etc.
8. You can add remarks / information which was discussed in the meeting.
9. You can keep a track of meetings done by sales people / users to know what’s exactly going on in sales follow-up and meetings in general.
10. You can tag multiple internal employees for a client meeting or internal meeting.
11. You can keep a track of internal meetings.
12. You can send ‘Schedule a meeting’ link to leads and clients.
13. You can view all the meetings, calls, sms, emails, etc. that are scheduled, done and pending.
Want a pilot run of our Media & Advertising CRM? Try a free demo here. 🙂
You can also read more information on Media & Advertising here.
Also find these modules – Media & Advertising CRM
– Sales Target Module
– Leads Module
– Contacts Module
– Users Module
– Clients Module
Resources on CRM for Media and Advertising industry: