Retaining Clients in Jewellery business with CRM
New age businesses like yours and ours have high stakes, deadlines, sales targets, salaries to justify and much more! This rat race of winning more business actually leaves out the ‘Customer & relationship’ parts endangering your perpetual business. This being said, retaining your existing clientele is a much needed skill because a happy customer always comes back to you. Having a customer relationship management software in place can:
- Give you a record of your Clients, their purchase history & buying behaviour.
- It provides tools to market your products & services.
- Also helps instrument ways to maintain interactions with clients; and
- Eventually induce more of service renewals, cross selling and upselling.
Sounds like a great bargain right!
A Jewellery CRM has a Clients Module & much more that will help improve your business performance!
This module lets you:
– Add contact details of clients.
– Assign, categorize, and communicate seamlessly with your clients via calls, emails and sms.
3 Things You Can Do In Clients Module
1. You can view contact information of all clients.
2. You can allocate, club, call, send & pre-organize emails and SMS with your clients.
3. You can import your existing client contact data and know the importing details.
Also find these modules – Jewellery CRM
– Sales Target Module
– Leads Module
– Follow up Modules (Calls, SMS, Emails & Meetings Modules)
– Users Module
– Contacts Module
Get more return customers for your Jewellery company, click here!
More reads on Jewellery CRM await you here. 🙂
Resources on CRM solutions for Jewellery: