5 Key CRM Reports For Jewellery Business
1. Sales Forecast Report:
Sales forecasts for the month, quarter, year, etc. help you make winning strategies and reflect on your organization’s & sales team’s strengths and weaknesses.
2. Sales person-wise Target Achieved:
Know how each sales person is performing. These reports help you spot your best and worst sales people. They also help you analyze, restructure and implement corrective steps in your sales marketing campaigns.
You can get more reports for product-wise, outlet-wise, region-wise performance analysis in the Jewellery crm demo.
Lets you know which leads (revenue-wise) are in what stage of your sales pipeline so you can devise your plan of action for respective sections of your sales cycle. You can also get more lead reports sales person-wise, product-wise, branch-wise, region-wise, etc. to help you make informed decisions.
Get valuations of leads to track, analyze and prioritize all your sales follow-ups and marketing campaigns to attract & service leads better and close deals faster.
5. Sales Target Achieved Report (Yearly)
Instantly shows your showroom’s / franchise’s set sales targets and performance for the current and previous years.
Resources on Jewellery CRM:
1. Download CRM Buyer’s Guide for Jewellery industry
2. Download Top 15 Features of Jewellery CRM
3. Download Checklist for buying Jewellery CRM
4. Sign up to view Reports in Jewellery CRM Software
5. Hosting, security, compatibility, integration and customization details of Jewellery CRM
6. Sign up for a Jewellery CRM Software Demo
Do you want an obligation-free consultation on CRM For Jewellery?
Want to see all the highly insightful reports a Jewellery CRM can give you? Try a demo here!
For more resourceful reads browse our Jewellery CRM blog category.