Convert more leads with CRM for Automotive business
Lead generation, Automotive businesses & CRM:
The most challenging task for Automotive businesses is to trace leads. Conversion is the second step. Knowing the needs of your leads better helps to convert them faster. Product enquiries need to be furnished clearly on time. Regular follow ups create a positive image among leads. This develops likeability for the company among the prospects.
An Automotive CRM helps to attain these two goals in one stone!
This module lets you:
– Add multiple leads.
– See the status of each lead follow-up and prioritize leads to close more deals quicker.
– Categorize and allocate leads as per your desire.
– Foresee your business scope of growth with sales forecasts.
13 Things You Can Do In Lead Module
1. You can add the basic details of the lead as per current form fields given.
2. You can add the source of the lead & the loan / service the lead has enquired for.
3. You can assign leads manually or automatically.
4. You can categorize leads and add tags.
5. You can prioritize leads and also add remarks.
6. Directly insert leads from your website into the CRM and auto allocate leads to respective sales people in a round-robin way.
7. You can have customized tags according to leads.
8. You can have customized stages and priorities.
9. You can allocate leads to sales people product / service wise.
10. You can view leads allocated to sales people product / service wise.
11. You can import leads from your excel sheet.
12. You can view lead data imported from the excel sheet.
13. You can do the following in the the List leads module:
– View the communication history of each lead
– Edit the lead status
– Edit the lead stage
– View & edit the expected business
– View & edit the expected close date
– Share a lead with any other user
– Schedule meetings
– Send / Schedule emails
– Schedule follow-up calls & sms to leads
– Modify details of the lead
– Add contacts and remarks for a lead
– Attach documents
– Deactivate or Reactivate the lead
– Delete the lead
– Convert the lead to client
Also find these modules – Automotive CRM
– Sales Target Module
– Follow-up Modules (Calls, SMS, Emails & Meetings Module)
– Clients Module
– Users Module
– Contacts Module
Here’s a quick demo to help you understand Automotive CRM.
Resources on CRM for Automotive business: