Infographic on Manufacturing CRM features in a business flow
A common pain point for businesses in the manufacturing industry has been loss and spillage of leads in the sales cycle. The need to curb these spillages though obvious has been an ignored one after all. Check out this business flow to see how a crm can integrate with your business’ sales process to give you maximum outcome in terms of sales targets, lead and quotation management.
Sales Target Module
PLACE & CHASE MORE TARGETS
Effectively set, allocate, achieve and monitor sales targets
CAPTURE & CONVERT MORE LEADS
Centrally store & radically utilize lead information & sales data in real time.
GET MORE FROM FOLLOW-UPS
Capture more leads. Streamline follow-ups, set reminders, track & increase efficiency.
CREATE, SEND & FOLLOW-UP QUOTATIONS
Fasten your pitching process; create quick, simple and winning quotations to get more business.
Resources on CRM for Manufacturing business:
1. Download CRM Software Buyer’s Guide for Manufacturing Business
2. Download Top Features of CRM Software for Manufacturing Business
3. Sign up to view Reports in Manufacturing CRM Software
4. Hosting, security, compatibility, integration & customization details of Manufacturing CRM
5. Sign up for a Manufacturing Business CRM Software Demo
Do you want an obligation-free consultation on Manufacturing Business CRM Software?