Managing contacts for Healthcare Business in CRM
Contacts management, Healthcare Businesses & CRM:
While the most part of the world is swimming across seas of big data, how could the healthcare sector remain behind? Health information technology (HIT) or Health Management system is the term being used to describe this phenomena. Basic activities like maintaining contacts with patients and third parties has also changed drastically with the intervention of IT systems. This makes everything to be quick and accurate.
The contact module in Healthcare CRM is one such console that stores all the contacts in an organized way and retrieves the contact data easily. It assists in scheduling and following up on calls, mass emails, SMS and meetings on time.
This module lets you:
– Store, modify and delete multiple contact details of clients, leads, vendors, etc.
– Prevent duplication of telephone, mobile numbers and email ids.
– You can categorize and tag contacts.
14 Things you can do in contact module:
1. You can import your existing contacts.
2. You can add contact details of leads, clients, vendors etc.
3. You can give tags to categorize contacts of leads, clients, vendors, etc. Eg: Hot Lead, Very Important Client, etc.
4. You can add birth dates, anniversaries, remarks and other information about respective contacts.
5. You can view & edit contacts.
6. You can do the following in list contact module:
– Update Contact status
– Create Quotation
– Schedule Meetings
– Send / Schedule Emails
– Schedule Follow-up Calls
– Schedule SMS
– Modify details of the contact
– Reactivate or deactivate a contact
– Delete a contact
Take a look at this quick demo on Healthcare CRM!
Get more posts on Healthcare CRM here. 🙂
Also find these modules – Healthcare CRM
– Sales Target Module
– Lead Module
– Follow – Up Module (Calls, SMS, Mass Emails & Meetings Module)
– Client Module
– User Module
Resources & sign-up: