Convert more leads with CRM for Insurance Business
Lead conversion, Insurance Businesses & CRM:
A single insurance plan cannot be suitable for all the customers. They need to customize according to the customer’s purchasing power and
preferences. Therefore identifying and validating leads in insurance sector involves a lot of math! The second step to faster conversion
of leads into clients is making timely follow ups.
To ensure the lead conversion process is carried out in a hassle free manner, the lead module in Insurance CRM comes to help. The lead module in Insurance CRM helps to categorize leads as per their lead status and stage which helps to identify the position of lead in the sales funnel. It also allows to make follows up through calls, mass emails, sms and set reminders for meetings. Insurance companies can also view important lead reports which help them track the lead conversion process.
This module lets you:
– Complete lead management.
– Add multiple leads.
– See the status of each lead follow-up and prioritize leads to close more deals quicker.
– Categorize and allocate leads as per your choice.
– Know the sales forecast of your business.
30 Things you can do in lead module:
1. You can add the basic information about the lead as per current form fields given.
2. You can specify the source of the enquiry & the insurance the lead has enquired for.
3. You can assign leads manually or automatically.
4. You can classify leads and add tags.
5. You can prioritize leads and also add remarks.
6. You can directly insert leads from your website into the Insurance CRM and auto assign lead enquiries to sales people in a systematic way.
7. You can have custom made tags as per your leads.
8. You can have customized stages and priorities.
9. You can allocate leads to sales people policy-wise / policy type wise.
10. You can view leads allocated to sales people product / service wise.
11. You can import leads into the crm by filling-up the excel sheets as per the given format.
12. You can see the list of the imported lead data.
13. You can do the following in the the list lead module:
– Edit the lead status
– Edit the lead stage
– View the communication history of each lead
– View & edit the expected business
– View & edit the expected close date
– Share a lead with any other user
– Create Quotation
– Schedule Meetings
– Schedule Follow-up Calls
– Send / Schedule Emails
– Schedule SMS to leads
– Modify details of the lead
– Add contacts and remarks for a lead
– Add Remarks
– Attach Documents
– Deactivate or Reactivate the lead
– Delete the lead
– Convert the lead to Client
To know more about CRM for your Insurance business, click here!
Looking for informative posts? See our Insurance CRM blog category.
Also find these modules – Insurance CRM
– Sales Target Module
– Follow – Up Module (Calls, SMS, Mass Emails & Meetings Module)
– Client Module
– User Module
– Contact Module
Resources & sign-up: