Maximize Lead Follow-up Efficiency with CRM for Financial Services business
With increasing competition in the Financial services sector, not following up is as equal to terminating a prospective business! Communicating with your leads via Calls, Emails, SMS or setting up meetings can improve your business conversions and win more Clients!
To help Sales reps make follow ups efficient and make the most of lead nurturing the follow up modules of Financial services CRM can serve as an appropriate solution. A CRM for Financial Services helps your sales executives set reminders for follow-ups, schedule important follow ups, etc.
Follow up Module
These modules let you:
– Exercise follow-up calls, emails, sms and meetings with prospects.
– Schedule follow-up calls, emails, sms and meetings with leads.
– Set reminders for follow-ups, calls and meetings.
I. Calls Module
10 Things You Can Do In Calls Module:
1. You can lock in a date & time to automate follow-up calls with leads and prospective customers.
2. You can add reasons and give tags to calls.
Eg: important, very important, etc.
3. You can get an sms or email cue for calls so that you or your sales team members avoid follow-up loopholes.
4. You can also allocate calls to sales people under you.
5. You can view your entire sales teams calls for today, pending calls, scheduled calls & calls done. Respective people can see their own calling schedule.
6. You can upgrade calls with discussion pointers or even delete calls.
7. You can update the call status.
E.g: Did not pick-up, busy, not reachable, switched off, not interested, in a meeting, call back after sometime, etc.
8. You can schedule a call / meeting / email as discussed over the call.
9. You can do the following while updating calls in the List Calls:
– Schedule meetings as discussed on the call.
– Send / Schedule emails
– Schedule follow-up calls & sms to leads
– Add notes as discussed on the call
– Update call status i.e . Interested, not interested, no answer, etc.
– Close a call
10. You can trace all the calls made by sales people / agents / brokers to know what’s exactly going on in sales follow-ups.
II. Emails Module
6 Things You Can Do In Emails Module:
1. You can do a speed search of emails by feeding-in the name, email ID, company name, team, department, category.
2. You can pick a date & time to streamline follow-up emails for leads, clients, contacts and vendors for respective purposes
3. You can select an email body copy from the existing ones created by you.
4. You can manually compose emails with diverse font format options and attach files.
5. You can view your entire sales team’s today’s emails, scheduled emails, emails sent. Respective people can see their own scheduled emails.
6. You can keep a tab on the number of emails sent, read, unread, bounced, sent and scheduled with their respective timings.
III. SMS Module
6 Things You Can Do In SMS Module:
1. You can do a rapid sms search by entering the name, email ID, company name, team, department, category.
2. You can automate follow-up sms to prospective clients, clients, contacts and vendors for respective reasons.
3. You can shoot sms to diverse groups as per their tags.
For e.g.: You can sms hot leads, warms leads, etc.
4. You can select a body copy from the existing templates created by you.
5. You can view itemized lists of today’s sms, scheduled & sent sms by your sales employees. Respective people can see their own scheduled sms.
6. You can see all the number of sms sent, status of sms (sent / scheduled) sms with their respective timings and subjects.
IV. Meetings Module
13 Things You Can Do In Meetings Module:
1. You can schedule meetings with leads and clients by picking a date & time.
2. You can add purposes for meeting and affix tags to a meeting such as: important, very important, etc.
3. You can get an sms or email alert so that you or your sales people / agents / brokers remember to attend meetings.
4. You can also allot meetings to people under you
5. You can view your entire sales teams today’s meetings, pending meetings, scheduled meetings and meetings done. Respective people can see their own meeting schedule.
6. You can update what’s discussed at the meetings.
7. You can update the status of the meeting for e.g.:
Meeting was positive, client not interested, meeting cancelled, meeting postponed / rescheduled, etc.
8. You can give remarks / pointers of what was discussed in the meeting.
9. You can track meetings done by sales people / agents / brokers & stay afloat about everything in sales follow-up and meetings in general.
10. You can tag multiple internal employees for a client meeting or internal meeting.
11. You can keep a track of your company employee’s internal meetings.
12. You can send out ‘Schedule a meeting’ link to prospects and customers.
13. You can see all the meetings, calls, sms, emails, etc. that are scheduled, done and pending.
Checkout all the features that can help your sales team increase their follow-up frequency with a demo here .
For more reads, you can see our blog on CRM for Financial services.
Also find these modules – Financial services CRM
– Sales target Module
– Leads Module
– Clients Module
– Users Module
– Contacts Module
Resources & Sign Up: