Maximize lead follow-up efficiency with CRM for Hotel Business
Follow-ups, Hotel businesses & CRM:
Increasing price and quality competition in the hotel sector, is prompting salespersons to be on their toes for making regular follow-ups! It could be calls, mass emails, SMS or meetings all of these mediums are utilised to maintain current clients and convert leads faster.
To help sales teams do follow-ups in a hassle free manner, the follow-up module of Hotel CRM is a suitable solution. It helps to set reminders and schedule important follow-ups & also contributes towards marketing campaigns by sending mass emails and sms.
This module lets you:
– Make and schedule follow-up calls, mass emails, sms and meetings with leads, clients, vendors, etc.
– Update details of calls and meetings done with leads, clients and vendors.
– Set sms & email reminders for follow-ups, calls and meetings.
I. Calls Module
15 Things you can do in calls module:
1. You can choose a date & time to schedule follow-up calls with leads and clients.
2. You can add the purpose of the call and assign tags.
Eg: important, very important, etc.
3. You can set sms or email alerts for calls so that you or your sales people do not miss to follow-up with leads and clients.
4. You can also allot calls to sales people under you.
5. You can see your whole teams today’s calls, pending calls, scheduled calls, calls done. Respective people can see their own calling schedule.
6. You can update pointers regarding the call and delete calls.
7. You can update the call status.
E.g: Did not pick-up, busy, not reachable, switched off, not interested, in a meeting, call back after sometime, etc.
8. You can streamline a call / meeting / email as discussed over the call.
9. You can do the following while updating calls in list calls:
– Schedule meetings as discussed on the call
– Send / Schedule emails
– Schedule follow-up calls & sms to leads
– Add notes as discussed on the call
– Update call status i.e . Interested, no answer, etc.
– Close a call
10. You can keep a tab on calls made by sales people / users to know what’s exactly going on in sales follow-up.
II. Mass Emails Module
7 Things you can do in mass emails module:
1. You can send or schedule mass emails to contacts according to their tags & category i.e Hot Leads, Very Important Clients, etc.
2. You can select a date & time to schedule mass emails for leads, clients, contacts and vendors for respective reasons.
3. You can select an email body from the existing ones created by you.
4. You can manually compose emails with font format options and attach files.
5. You can view all the mass emails sent & scheduled.
6. You can get a count of mass emails sent, read, unread, bounced, sent and scheduled with their respective timings.
7. You can delete mass emails.
III. SMS Module
6 Things you can do in sms module:
1. You can do a quick search of messages by entering the name, email ID, company name, team, department, category.
2. You can schedule follow-up sms to leads, clients, contacts and vendors for respective reasons.
3. You can send sms to multiple groups as per their tags. For e.g.: You can sms hot leads, warms leads, etc.
4. You can select a sms body from the existing templates created by you.
5. You can view your entire troop’s today’s sms, scheduled sms, sms sent. Respective people can see their own scheduled sms.
6. You can view the number of sms sent, status of sms (sent / scheduled) sms with their respective timings and subjects.
IV. Meetings Module
13 Things you can do in meetings module:
1. You can freeze a date & time to arrange meetings with leads and clients.
2. You can add respective purposes for meetings and adjoin tags to a meeting such as: important, very important, etc.
3. You can set an sms or email prompt so that you or your sales people do not miss a meeting.
4. You can also assign meetings to people under you.
5. You can view your entire teams today’s meetings, pending meetings, scheduled meetings and meetings done. Respective people can see their own meeting schedule.
6. You can update what’s discussed at the meetings.
7. You can update the status of the meeting for e.g.: Meeting was positive, Client not interested, meeting cancelled, meeting postponed / rescheduled, etc.
8. You can add remarks / information which was discussed in the meeting.
9. You can keep a track of meetings done by sales people / users to know what’s exactly going on in sales follow-up and meetings in general. 10. You can tag many internal employees for a client meeting or internal meeting.
11. You can keep a track of internal meetings.
12. You can automate ‘Schedule a meeting’ link to leads and clients.
13. You can view all the meetings, calls, sms, emails, etc. that are scheduled, done and pending.
Get to know about various other features of Hotel CRM here with a demo!
Also find these modules – Hotel CRM
– Sales Target Module
– Lead Module
– Client Module
– User Module
– Contact Module
Resources & Sign Up: