Maximize lead follow-up efficiency with CRM for IT business
Remember that “PERSISTENCE is the key to deal closures”? How do you know how many phone calls is each sales person doing? Is it working out & translating into meetings, quotations and deal closures? There are tons of follow-ups your sales people need to do. How do you optimize not just the volume but also the quality of follow-ups?
- You provide them all the information needed to ‘speak & respond’ to Clients.
- Minimize their time spent doing the limbo between 3 different mediums for phone calls, emails and meetings, get a station that facilitates follow-ups in all these forms.
- Monitor follow-up statistics & strategize for deal closures.
A CRM is possibly the best way for optimum resource management, making lead follow-ups conversion-worthy for your IT business.
An IT CRM has a 4 Modules that can help your sales teams follow-up, track and convert more deals.
This modules lets you:
– Make and Schedule follow-up calls, emails, sms and meetings with leads, clients, vendors, etc.
– Update details of calls and meetings done with leads, clients and vendors.
– Set sms & email reminders for follow-ups, calls and meetings.
I. Calls Module
15 Things You Can Do In Calls Module:
1. You can choose a date & time to schedule follow-up calls with leads and clients.
2. You can add the purpose of the call and assign tags.
Eg: important, very important, etc.
3. You can set sms or email alerts for calls so that you or your sales people do not miss to follow-up with leads and clients.
4. You can also allot calls to sales people under you.
5. You can see your whole teams today’s calls, pending calls, scheduled calls, calls done. Respective people can see their own calling schedule.
6. You can update pointers regarding the call and delete calls.
7. You can update the call status.
E.g: Did not pick-up, busy, not reachable, switched off, not interested, in a meeting, call back after sometime, etc.
8. You can streamline a call / meeting / email as discussed over the call.
9. You can do the following while updating calls in List Calls:
– Schedule meetings as discussed on the call
– Send / Schedule emails
– Schedule follow-up calls & sms to leads
– Add notes as discussed on the call
– Update call status i.e . Interested, no answer, etc.
– Close a call
10. You can keep a tab on calls made by sales people / users to know what’s exactly going on in sales follow-up.
II. Mass Emails Module
7 Things You Can Do In Mass Emails Module:
1. You can send or schedule mass emails to contacts according to their tags & category i.e Hot Leads, Very Important Clients, etc.
2. You can select a date & time to schedule mass emails for leads, clients, contacts and vendors for respective reasons.
3. You can select an email body from the existing ones created by you.
4. You can manually compose emails with font format options and attach files.
5. You can view all the mass emails sent & scheduled.
6. You can get a count of mass emails sent, read, unread, bounced, sent and scheduled with their respective timings.
7. You can delete mass emails.
III. SMS Module
6 Things You Can Do In SMS Module:
1. You can do a quick search of messages by typing-in the name, email ID, team, department, category, etc.
2. You can automate follow-up sms to leads, clients, contacts and vendors for respective reasons.
3. You can direct sms to multiple groups as per their tags.
For e.g.: You can sms hot leads, warms leads, etc.
4. You can choose a template from the existing templates created by you.
5. You can get an updated view of your sales teams’ today’s sms, scheduled sms, sms sent. Respective people can see their own scheduled sms.
6. You can see the number of sms sent, status of sms (sent/scheduled) sms with their respective timings and subjects.
IV. Meetings Module
13 Things You Can Do In Meetings Module:
1. You can pick a date & time to schedule meetings with existing & prospective clients.
2. You can specify agendas for meetings and affix tags to a meeting such as: important, very important, etc
3. You can receive sms or email alerts so that you or your sales people never miss a meeting.
4. You can also assign meetings to sales people / agents who report to you.
5. You can view your sales teams today’s meetings, pending meetings, scheduled meetings and meetings done. Respective people can see their own meeting schedule.
6. You can update minutes of the meetings.
7. You can change the status of the meeting for e.g.:
Meeting was positive, client not interested, meeting cancelled, meeting postponed / rescheduled, etc.
8. You can add information about points discussed in the meeting.
9. You can maintain a record of meetings done by sales people / users to know what’s exactly going on in sales follow-up and meetings in general.
10. You can tag many internal employees for a client meeting or internal meeting.
11. You can keep a track of internal meetings.
12. You can send ‘Schedule a meeting’ link to leads and clients.
13. You can view all the meetings, calls, sms, emails, etc. that are scheduled, done and pending.
Ready to maximize your sales teams follow-up productivity? Click here!
Get more reads on CRM for IT business on our blog.
Also find these modules – IT CRM
– Sales Target Module
– Leads Module
– Clients Module
– Users Module
– Contacts Module
Resources & Sign Up: