Retaining Clients in Logistics business with CRM
Retaining Clients in Logistics business & CRM:
Your clients if kept in touch and you can add value to the service you have provided to them, you definitely have a return customer base created. So if you too want to have a solid Client base you need to –
- Have a secure & strong storage system of Client details
- Complete purchase records & buying behaviour observations
- Tools to stay in touch with your Clients
Getting the second can be a layered task but if you’re using a CRM for your Logistics business expect ease.
A Logistics CRM has a Clients Module & much more that will help improve your business performance!
This module lets you:
– Maintain a database of all Clients & their contacts.
– You can add contact details of Clients.
– Assign, categorize, and communicate seamlessly with your Clients.
– Store basic details of products & services your Clients have taken from you.
– Save important dates regarding products and services purchased.
21 Things You Can Do In Clients Module:
1. You can add contact details of Clients & attach documents if needed.
2. You can categorize, assign & share Clients with other users in the CRM.
3. You can pull data of the converted leads.
4. You can view contact details of all Clients.
5. You can do the following by using the action button of the List Clients module:
– Edit the Client Status
– Edit the Client Category
– View Communication History
– Create Quotation
– Add Product / Service
– Add Payment Reminder
– Schedule Meetings
– Schedule Calls
– Schedule Emails
– Schedule SMS
– Modify Details of a Client
– Add Contacts to a Client
– Add Remarks for a Client
– Attach Documents
– Deactivate / Reactivate a Client
– Delete a Client
6. You can import your existing client contact data in the CRM.
Get more return customers for your Logistics company, click here!
More reads on Logistics CRM await you here. 🙂
Also find these modules – Logistics CRM
– Sales Target Module
– Leads Module
– Follow up Module (Calls, SMS, Emails & Meetings Module)
– Users Module
– Contacts Module
Resources on CRM for Logistics: