Top 5 CRM Reports for Financial Services business
1. Sales Forecast Report:
Sales forecasts for the month, quarter, year, etc. help you make winning strategies and reflect on your organization’s, sales team’s, agent’s strengths and weaknesses.
2. Sales person-wise Target Achieved:
Know how each sales person & agent is performing. These reports help you spot your best and worst sales people. They also help you analyze, restructure and implement corrective steps in your sales marketing campaigns.
You can get more reports for product-wise / service-wise performance analysis in the Financial Services crm demo.
3. Lead Stage Report – Valuations
Lets you know which leads (revenue-wise) are in what stage of your sales pipeline so you can devise your plan of action for respective sections of your sales cycle. You can also get more lead reports sales person-wise, product-wise, branch-wise, region-wise, etc. to help you make informed decisions.
4. Lead Priority Report – Valuations
Get valuations of leads to track, analyze and prioritize all your sales follow-ups to service leads better and close deals faster.
5. Sales Target Achieved Report (Yearly)
Instantly shows your organization’s set sales targets and performance for the current and previous years.
Resources on Financial Services CRM:
1. Download Financial Services CRM Software Buyer’s Guide
2. Download Top Features for Financial Services CRM Software
3. Download Infographic on CRM features & functionalities for Financial Services
3. Sign up to view Reports in Financial Services CRM Software
4. Hosting, security, compatibility, integration and customization details of Financial Services CRM Software
5. Sign up for a Financial Services CRM Software Demo
Do you want an obligation-free consultation on Financial Services CRM Software?
For more resourceful reads head here: CRM for Financial Services