How to evaluate an Education CRM Software
If you are looking to buy an Education CRM software for your institute, these are some guidelines for you:
11 Questions to ask while evaluating an Education CRM:
1. Does the Education CRM have features that satisfy your needs?
2. Does the Education CRM comply with your institute’s process cycle?
3. Will the Education CRM enable you to measure critical business parameters? Like sales, incoming student inquiries, bounced prospects, admissions done, admissions lost, etc.
4. Does the Education CRM have the ability to scale in terms of the user base & technology for the next 5 years?
5. Does the Education CRM have measures to keep your data safe?
6. Is the Education CRM simple to understand and easy to use?
7. Can you and your employees use the CRM on the go?
8. Can the Education CRM be customized to fit your needs?
9. What would be the annual cost of the Education CRM?
10. Would the Education CRM integrate with the current softwares you use?
11. Would your sales people be able to perform multiple sales activities like follow ups & student interactions?
9 Questions to ask while evaluating an Education CRM vendor:
1. How well does the vendor understand your Education business and enrollment cycle?
2. Is the vendor able to provide a uniform solution for your business concerns?
3. Does the vendor give you a guided demo? What is your feed back after the demo? How is the first hand buying experience?
4. What are the CRM provider’s market reputation?
5. How is the after sales support? Does the vendor provide online or phone support?
7. What would be the duration needed to implement the Education CRM?
8. Would the Education CRM vendor provide payment options?
9. Would the CRM vendor provide your employees with training and the required documentation to understand the Education CRM?
Check out a Education CRM for more details about CRM for your Education Business.
See our Education CRM blogs for more resourceful reads.
Do you want an obligation-free consultation on Education CRM?
Contact our CRM Solution Architect via phone or email – Click here
Chat with our CRM Solution Architect (Mon-Fri, 10 am-5 pm IST) – Click here