How to evaluate a Hotel CRM Software
If you are looking to buy a CRM software for your Hotel, these are some pointers to help you:
11 Questions to ask while evaluating a Hotel CRM:
1. Does the Hotel CRM have features that satisfy your needs?
2. Does the CRM adjust with your Hotel’s business cycle?
3. Will the Hotel CRM enable you to measure critical business parameters? Like sales, incoming deals, bounced leads, won deals, lost deals, etc.
4. Does the Hotel CRM have the ability to expand in terms of the users and technology in a future 5 year timeline?
5. Does the Hotel CRM have measures to keep your data secure?
6. Is the CRM simple to understand and easy to use? Does it have a simple interface which is easy to navigate?
7. Can you and your team use the CRM on the go?
8. Can the Hotel CRM be customized to fit your requirements?
9. What would be the annual cost of the Hotel CRM?
10. Would the Hotel CRM integrate with the current software products you use?
11. Would your sales people be able to perform multiple sales activities like follow ups, bookings & client interactions?
1. How well does the vendor comprehend your Hotel’s business & sales cycle?
2. Is the vendor able to address your business concerns?
3. Does the vendor give you a guided demo? What is your feed back after the demo? How is the first hand buying experience?
4. What are the CRM provider’s professional credentials?
5. How is the after sales support? Does the vendor provide online or phone support?
7. What would be the duration needed to implement the Hotel CRM?
8. Would the CRM vendor provide payment options?
9. Would the CRM vendor provide your employees with training and the required documentation to understand the CRM?
Check out a Hotel CRM for more details about CRM for your Hotel Business.
See our Hotel CRM blogs for more resourceful reads.
Do you want an obligation-free consultation on Hotel CRM?
Contact our CRM Solution Architect via phone or email – Click here
Chat with our CRM Solution Architect (Mon-Fri, 10 am-5 pm IST) – Click here