Maximize lead follow-up efficiency with CRM for Healthcare business
Follow ups, Healthcare businesses & CRM:
The chances that a Client will return to your Healthcare services depends quite a lot on how their first experience was. Hence, no healthcare business can compromise on providing a personalized experience. Reminding patients about important health tests, visits to doctors etc. gives a good ground to create a rapport with them.
The Follow up module in Healthcare CRM allows Healthcare businesses to regularly track the prospects and current patients. Keep a track of important consultations / meetings and scheduling reminders for the same can improve your service quality.
Follow up Module
These module lets you:
– Do follow-up calls, emails, sms and meetings from a single panel.
– Schedule follow-up calls, emails, sms and meetings with leads.
– Place reminders for follow-ups, calls and meetings.
I. Calls Module
10 Things You Can Do In Calls Module:
1. You can freeze respective dates & times to streamline follow-up calls with leads and clients.
2. You can add the purpose of calls and assign tags.
Eg: important, very important, etc.
3. You can receive sms or email alerts for calls so that you or your sales representatives never miss to follow-up with leads and clients.
4. You can also assign calls to sales representatives under you.
5. You can view every sales employee’s today’s calls, pending calls, scheduled calls & calls done. Respective people can see their own calling schedule.
6. You can update what’s discussed on call and delete calls.
7. You can update the call status.
E.g: Did not pick-up, busy, not reachable, switched off, not interested, in a meeting, call back after sometime, etc.
8. You can pre-plan the execution of a call / meeting / email as per your discussions over the phone.
9. You can do the following while updating calls in the List Calls:
– Schedule meetings as discussed on the call.
– Send / Schedule emails
– Schedule follow-up calls & sms to leads
– Add notes as discussed on the call
– Update call status i.e . Interested, not interested, no answer, etc.
– Close a call
10. You can keep a tab on all calls made by sales representatives / users to know what’s going on in sales follow-ups.
II. Emails Module
6 Things You Can Do In Emails Module:
1. You can do a run a quick scan of mails by feeding-in the name, email ID, company name, team, department, category.
2. You can pick out a date & time to schedule follow-up emails for leads, clients, contacts and vendors for respective reasons.
3. You can select an email template from the existing ones created by you.
4. You can physically type emails with various font format options and attach files.
5. You can view your entire sales troop’s emails for the day, scheduled & sent emails. Every person can see their own scheduled emails.
6. You can know the mass of emails sent, read, unread, bounced, sent and scheduled with their respective timings.
III. SMS Module
6 Things You Can Do In SMS Module:
1. You can quickly find messages by typing-in the name, email ID, team, department & category.
2. You can automate follow-up sms to leads, patients / clients, contacts and vendors for respective reasons.
3. You can send out sms to various groups as per their tags.
For e.g. : You can sms hot leads, warms leads, etc.
4. You can select a sms body from the existing templates created by you.
5. You can see your entire teams today’s sms, scheduled sms, sms sent. Respective people can see their own scheduled sms.
6. You can view the count of sms sent, status of sms (sent/scheduled) sms with their respective timings and subjects.
IV. Meetings Module
13 Things You Can Do In Meeting Module:
1. You can freeze a date & time to streamline meetings with leads and clients.
2. You can give the purpose of the meeting and allot tags to a meeting such as: important, very important, etc.
3. You can get an sms or email alert to save you or your sales representatives from missing a meeting.
4. You can also allocate meetings to representatives who report to you.
5. You can view your entire teams meetings of the current day, pending, scheduled and meetings done. Each person can see their own meeting schedule.
6. You can update what’s discussed at the meetings.
7. You can upgrade the status of the meet-up for e.g. : Meeting was positive, client not interested, meeting cancelled, meeting postponed / rescheduled, etc.
8. You can add remarks / information which was discussed in the meeting.
9. You can trace meetings attended by sales representatives & stay atop everything happening in follow-up, meetings and sales in general.
10. You can collaborate with many of your company employees for a client meeting or internal meet-up.
11. You can have a record of internal meetings.
12. You can trigger ‘Schedule a meeting’ links to leads and clients.
13. You can get a visual update of all the meetings, calls, sms, emails, etc. that are done, scheduled & pending.
With so many benefits, we are sure you might want a practical experience of Healthcare CRM Sign up for a demo here!
Also find these modules – Healthcare CRM
– Sales Target Module
– Leads Module
– Clients Module
– Users Module
– Contacts Module
Resources & sign-up: