Resources & Sign up:
Maximize Lead Follow-up Efficiency with CRM for Manufacturing business
Following-up with leads for your Manufacturing business & CRM:
Quick follow-ups! A lot of statistics have shown that the highest cap of lead conversion happens when your response time is 5 mins or less. In fact, it’s simple the more the response time, the higher the lead drop out rate. You know where this is leading, right?
You can get manually try to micromanage your sales force (which usually fails). You can –
- Give your sales team a complete follow-up kit
- Set follow-up reminders & maximize performance
- Optimize conversion rates
- Analyze, repeat & enhance!
A CRM solution specially made for Manufacturing businesses is the best way for optimal lead management.
A Manufacturing CRM has a 4 Modules that can help your sales teams follow-up, track and convert more deals.
Follow-up Modules – Manufacturing CRM
These modules help you:
– Exercise follow-ups from a centralized station to make calls, send emails & sms and line-up meetings with leads.
– Pre-arrange follow-up calls, emails, sms & meetings with prospective customers.
– Organize reminders for follow-ups, calls and meetings.
I. Calls Module
10 Things You Can Do In Calls Module:
1. You can freeze a date & time to schedule sales follow-up calls with existing & possible customers.
2. You can give purposes for calling and assign tags.
Eg: important, very important, etc.
3. You can set an sms or email prompt for calls so that you or your sales people do not skip sales follow-ups.
4. You can also assign calls to sales people under you.
5. You can view your entire teams today’s calls, pending calls, scheduled calls, calls done. Respective people can see their own calling schedule.
6. You can update pointers as per your phone call discussion on call and delete calls.
7. You can update the status of respective calls.
E.g: Did not pick-up, busy, not reachable, switched off, not interested, in a meeting, call back after sometime, etc.
8. You can pre-organize a call / meeting / email as discussed over the call.
9. You can do the following while updating calls in the List Calls:
– Schedule meetings as discussed on the call
– Send / Schedule emails
– Schedule follow-up calls & sms to leads
– Add notes as discussed on the call
– Update call status i.e . Interested, not interested, no answer, etc.
– Close a call
10. You can keep a track of calls made by sales people / users to know what’s exactly going on in sales follow-up.
II. Emails Module
6 Things You Can Do In Emails Module:
1. You can find emails quickly by entering the name, email ID, company name, team, department, category.
2. You can select a date & time to automate follow-up mails for leads, clients & contacts for respective reasons.
3. You can choose an email body copy from the existing ones created by you.
4. You can manually compose emails with desired font format options and attach files.
5. You can know your entire team’s emails for the present day, scheduled & sent emails. Respective people can see their own scheduled emails.
6. You can know the precise count of emails sent, read, unread, bounced, sent and scheduled with their respective timings.
III. SMS Module
6 Things You Can Do In SMS Module:
1. You can run a quick search of messages by entering the name, email ID, company name, team, department, category.
2. You can automate follow-up sms to leads, clients & contacts for specific reasons.
3. You can dispatch sms to multiple groups as per their tags.
4. You can choose an sms template from the existing templates created by you.
5. You can know your entire teams today’s sms, scheduled sms, sms sent. Respective people can see their own scheduled sms.
6. You can see the precise number of sms sent, status of sms (sent/scheduled) sms with their timing and subject details.
IV. Meetings Module
13 Things You Can Do In Meetings Module:
1. You can freeze a date & time to schedule meetings with leads and potential customers.
2. You can add the purpose for meeting and assign tags to a meeting such as: important, very important, etc.
3. You can receive sms or email reminders to prevent you & your sales people from missing meetings.
4. You can also allocate meetings to sales team members under you.
5. You can view your entire teams today’s meetings, pending meetings, scheduled meetings and meetings done. Respective people can see their own meeting schedule.
6. You can update what’s discussed at the meetings.
7. You can change the status of the meeting for e.g.: Meeting was positive, client not interested, meeting cancelled, meeting postponed / rescheduled, etc.
8. You can add remarks / information which was discussed in the meeting.
9. You can have a record of meetings done by sales people / CRM users to know what’s exactly going on in sales follow-up and meetings in general.
10. You can involve employees for internal or client meetings by tagging.
11. You can trace internal meetings.
12. You can send out ‘Schedule a meeting’ link to leads and clients.
13. You can know all the meetings, calls, sms, emails, etc. that are scheduled, done and pending.
Also find these modules – Manufacturing CRM
– Sales Target Module
– Leads Module
– Clients Module
– Users Module
– Contacts Module
Ready to maximize your sales teams follow-up productivity? Click here!
Get more reads on CRM for Manufacturing business on our blog.