Retaining Clients in Hotel business with CRM
Client acquisition & retention, Hotel businesses & CRM:
Hotel industry, which was traditionally known as a luxury industry has now transformed into a utility. The reason being flexible segmentation of the Hotel industry into various chain scales like Luxury chains, Mid-scale chains, Suite Hotels, Resorts, etc. Customers across the globe from Australia, UK, U.S.A, etc. have more exposure to provide the elite experience.
There are dozens of options when a person looks around for accommodation and leisure options. It is an advantage if a customer has taken a first hand experience of your rooms & services. A CRM can help you improve the rate of getting return customers for your Hotel business.
To understand customer preferences, the Client module in our Hotel CRM enables Hotel businesses to store client information, schedule reminders for follow ups & get an overview of your customer base.
This module lets you:
– Maintain a database of all Clients & their contacts.
– You can add contact details of Clients.
– Assign, categorize, and communicate seamlessly with your Clients.
– Store basic details of products & services your Clients have taken from you.
– Save important dates regarding products and services purchased.
21 Things You Can Do In Clients Module:
1. You can add contact details of Clients & attach documents if needed.
2. You can categorize, assign & share Clients with other users in the CRM.
3. You can pull data of the converted leads.
4. You can view contact details of all Clients.
5. You can do the following by using the action button of the List Clients module:
– Edit the Client Status
– Edit the Client Category
– View Communication History
– Create Quotation
– Add Product / Service
– Add Payment Reminder
– Schedule Meetings
– Schedule Calls
– Schedule Emails
– Schedule SMS
– Modify Details of a Client
– Add Contacts to a Client
– Add Remarks for a Client
– Attach Documents
– Deactivate / Reactivate a Client
– Delete a Client
6. You can import your existing client contact data in the CRM.
An Hotel CRM does not only tracks clients regulates your overall sales activities.
See a demo to in action!
Read more posts for information: Hotel CRM
Also find these modules – Hotel CRM
– Sales Target Module
– Leads Module
– Follow – Up (Calls, SMS, Emails & Meetings Module)
– Users Module
– Contacts Module
Resources & Sign Up: