Top 5 CRM Reports For IT Business
1. Sales Forecast Report:
Sales forecasts for the month, quarter, year, etc. help you make winning strategies and reflect on your organization’s & sales team’s strengths and weaknesses.
2. Sales person-wise Target Achieved:
Know how each sales executive is performing. These reports help you spot your best and worst sales people. They also help you analyze, restructure and implement corrective steps in your sales marketing campaigns.
You can get more reports for product-wise / service-wise performance analysis in the IT crm demo.
Lets you know which leads (revenue-wise) are in what stage of your sales pipeline so you can devise your plan of action for respective sections of your sales process. You can also get more lead reports sales person-wise, product-wise, branch-wise, region-wise, etc. to help you make well informed decisions.
4. Lead Priority Report – Valuations
Get valuations of leads to track, analyze and prioritize all your sales follow-ups to service leads better and get business faster.
5. Sales Target Achieved Report (Yearly)
Instantly shows your organization’s set sales targets and performance for the current and previous years.
Resources on IT CRM Software:
1. Download Buyer’s Guide for IT CRM
2. Download Top IT CRM Features
3. Sign up to view Reports in IT CRM Software
4. Customization details, hosting, security, compatibility, integration of IT CRM
5. Sign up for an IT CRM Software Demo
Do you want an obligation-free consultation on CRM Software for IT industry?
If you’re wanting to see all the reports, here you go!
For more on IT CRM, browse our blog category.