Top 6 features of Education CRM
Having served 200+ clients and providing CRM for several industries, our team has listed a few important features and functionalities required by the Education industry. You can view our clients!
Every educational institute has a chair committee, panel of directors, management committee, teaching staff, administrative staff, brines developers, accounting staff and a service providing staff. Depending on the kind of educational institute, the volume of their population varies. An educational institute whether private based, public or trustee based either ways when catering to elementary, secondary, higher and higher secondary sees a gradual with transfer of both students and revenue on the basis of the quality of the education they inculcate. Depending on the revenue turnover we would consider these types of educational institutes: large, medium or small one.
Though these pointers listed aren’t in any order of importance, they will make your search for a CRM Software easier and fruitful.
1. Centralise Student Information
2. Manage student enquiries and courses enquired
3. Use categories to group leads i.e. students, course wise leads, region-wise leads, sales person-wise leads, source wise leads
4. Manage student enrolment information
5. Maximize student admission efficiently
6. Notes and communication tracking and history
Resources on CRM for Education:
Knowing the features is just the beginning, what comes next with a CRM will blow your mind. If you need more to read about a CRM, our Education CRM. category has a lot offer.