Complete information on Education CRM – Part 1
Purpose of this blog
To have a crystal clear view on Education CRM and understand its importance in brief.
Why should you read this blog?.
If you want to
– Analyze your student / course info
– Manage & evaluate leads
– Regulate follow ups and payment collection process
– Keep track of communication history
– Increase productivity of your sales team
When should you read this blog?
– Want to grow your business.
– Evaluate your sales performance
– Keep track of lead and client information
– Make timely follow ups
– Monitor Sales Targets
CRM for Education Industry (India, Australia, USA, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore)
On an average even a small sized educational institution has more than 500 students. And this number keeps on increasing. So how do you manage these numbers? And their endless details! Well if you face this problem in your daily business, CRM (Client Relationship Management) is the solution.
A CRM helps education businesses to manage and organize every stage of the sales funnel. It presents insights in a quick and concise manner. This helps to make productive decisions.
Tracking leads sources & making follow ups with them becomes more simplified. You can monitor all the interactions you have with your leads or students timely. Communicating with your leads / students becomes more easy and fast with a CRM.
Education CRM saves time, hence increasing overall productivity.
CRM software is a regular part of sales process in countries like Australia, USA, UK, Hong Kong and Singapore. Considering the growth opportunities in India, Indian educational institutions are also adopting Education CRM as a daily habit.
We understand how your business can benefit from Education CRM.
And therefore we have made a list of 5 informative blogs on CRM for your Education Business
Learn about 7 key modules for your education business which will amazingly help in lead, client and follow up management.
– Store data of student enquiries from different sources at one centralized stop
– Categorize & allocate leads from multiple sources
– Increase your conversion chances with a diligent follow up routine for enquiries
– Easily manage courses and student enquiries
– Leverage your data for maximum attention through drip marketing campaigns
– Simplify payment process and see your sales performance
See how CRM can help your education business to manage leads and sales follow ups
– Sales forecast report
– Sales person wise targets achieved
– Lead stage report – Valuations
– Lead priority report – Valuations
– Sales target achieved report (yearly)
A booklet that can help you to understand the role of CRM system in Sales Target management.
This blog post is a small effort to describe Education CRM.
Get in touch with us for more details on Education CRM.
Want to read more ? Checkout our other blogs!!