Comprehensive information on Hotel CRM – Part 1
Purpose of the Blog
To know in detail about key features and utility of Hotel CRM in a precise way.
Why should you read this Blog?
If you want to
– Control Follow ups
– Keep record of communication history
– Automate telemarketing campaigns.
– To see real time reports.
– Manage bookings
When should you read this Blog?
– Evaluating different vendors to buy a CRM
– Want to grow your Hotel business
– Give better service to customers
– Be regularly in contact with leads / clients
– Want see your best performing salesperson and services
CRM for Hotel Industry ( India, Australia, USA, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore )
The main concern for Hotel industry is retaining customers. This basically depends on the service provided and the follow ups done. Follow ups can get valuable suggestions from customers. Follow ups also help to keep the customers updated about the latest services. Countries like Australia, USA, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore,etc. hoteliers are using CRM software to add extra value to their services. Indian Hotel Industry is also quickly adapting to these changes. Big names of the industry are reaping benefits of CRM systems.
We know as the business grows it becomes compulsory for owners to adopt suitable technical aids to support their business development teams.
Hence we have shortlisted 5 blogs on Hotel CRM to give a complete view of it’s features
Checkout 5 Key Hotel CRM modules to manage your Hotel Business and work efficiently.
– Store data in a hub: easily track leads and categorize clients
– Have fine tuned process automated for reservations, booking and follow ups
– Know and manage features and preferences reservations itineraries
– Stay updated about all types of rooms occupied and unoccupied
– Provide personalized experience, understand customers and their preference better
– Have more return customers
Learn how CRM can help your business to manage and track leads. Get to know how CRM can easily mould into your Hotel business.
– Sales forecast report
– Sales person wise targets achieved
– Lead stage report – Valuations
– Lead priority report – Valuations
– Sales target achieved report (yearly)
Get a complete booklet on Sales Target management. See how you can track, monitor and achieve sales targets.
We hope our combination on Hotel CRM blogs was resourceful.
Connect with our experts for more details.
For more blogs on Hotel CRM, read here 🙂