CRM For Lead Management In Financial Services Business
Do you face problems in managing leads and tracking sales follow-ups in your Financial Services business?
If yes, knowing these would be your concerns:
– Which are the lead sources?
– Leads from which source are getting converted?
– Which sales person is getting more business?
– Which sales person is not following-up leads properly?
– Are all leads being followed-up regularly?
How can a Financial Services CRM help you solve this problem?
-The ‘Lead Module’ lets you add contact and account requirement details of prospects
– Assign leads manually or automatically to finance brokers / agents / sales people
– Monitor sales follow-ups of every sales person / financial broker / agent
– Detailed reports give you real time information about the follow-up and conversion reports daily, monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, yearly, etc.
– Your sales team set reminders and follow-up precisely with a robust follow-up and sales process streamlined in the CRM.
Resources on Financial Services CRM:
1. Download Financial Services CRM Software Buyer’s Guide
2. Download Top Features for Financial Services CRM Software
3. Download Infographic on CRM features & functionalities for Financial Services
3. Sign up to view Reports in Financial Services CRM Software
4. Hosting, security, compatibility, integration and customization details of Financial Services CRM Software
5. Sign up for a Financial Services CRM Software Demo
Do you want an obligation-free consultation on Financial Services CRM Software?
Unleash the power of spectacular lead management here!
If you want more leads we meant reads on CRM for Financial Services, browse our blog. 🙂