All About IT CRM! – Part 1
Purpose of this blog post on IT CRM:
To help you understand all the details of an IT CRM in a concise manner.
Why should you read this?
If you want to:
– Achieve sales targets effectively
– Convert leads
– Make sales follow-ups regular & productive
– Gain complete awareness of your sales & business
When should you read this?
– While evaluating IT crms & vendors for buying
– Wanting to grow your business
– Planning on automating sales processes for better performance
CRM for IT industry ( India, Australia, U.S.A, U.K, Africa, Hong Kong, Singapore, etc.)
IT corporates across the globe from countries like the UK, USA, Australia, Hong Kong, Singapore, etc. have been active adopters of IT CRM solutions. The IT companies in India have also been turning to CRM for magnifying their business and also overcoming the volatility & challenges they face in their regular sales.
This blog post is a piece of lucid information on IT CRM, it’s specs & how to get one.
We’ve clubbed 5 of our blogs to simplify your IT CRM buying experience:
A brief about all the modules involved in our IT crm and its
Helping pointers to save your time & money. Answers to, “why does a CRM fail?”
- ‘Clash of the titans’:
- The ‘Integration Struggle’:
- ‘Wrath of the Un co-operative vendor’:
- ‘The curious case of faulty functionality’:
- Stuck with an ‘Expendable’ CRM:
- ‘The fantastic fiasco of training & support’:
Reports that give a graphical representation of your business on these 5 aspects can mean a lot!
- Sales Forecast Report:
- Sales person-wise Target Achieved:
- Lead Stage Report – Valuations
- Lead Priority Report – Valuations
- Sales Target Achieved Report (Yearly)
Quick pointers on how to retain leads in your sales funnel & win more deals!
A look at how a crm console can help your business make the most of its revenue goals.
We hope this post has been informative & helps you spot the best crm for your IT business.
Get a feel of an IT CRM with this demo or you can read more posts here: IT CRM
Resources on IT CRM: