All about Import Export CRM – Part 1
Purpose of the Blog
To understand utility of Import Export CRM in a quick and complete manner.
Why should you read this Blog?
– Manage and organize your lead / client data
– Make regular follow ups
– Create multiple quotations, get approved and send from one single point
– Automate sales process
– Have an overview of sales performance
– Keep digital record of your communication history
When should you read this Blog?
– Evaluating various vendors to buy a CRM
– Want to increase sales team productivity
– Grow your sales
– Want to handle all data through a single system
– Aim to diversify in different markets
CRM for Import Export Industry ( India, Australia, U.S.A, U.K, Hong Kong, Singapore, etc.)
Import Export businesses operate in a complex and dynamic environment. The biggest challenges for Import Export Industry are changing demands – supply patterns, currency trends, strict regulatory frameworks, multiple taxes, political upheavals, etc. There’s no magic wand to totally vanish all of these circumstances. It’s Business and that’s how its is.
Sustaining the client base in such a dynamic environment requires high acumen and availability of correct IT systems!
Yes you read it right! And it’s not the first time you came across the term “IT systems”. Import Export businesses around the world are using CRM systems aggressively to manage their sales and client management process. Developed economies like USA, UK, Australia and many more are on formidable positions with respect to usage of Import Export CRM. When the whole world is a marketplace, managing sales process in such a industry becomes even more tedious. Therefore countries around the world are opting for CRM to automate sales and client management processes.
A CRM helps to compile all the sales data right from monitoring sales targets to making regular follow ups in a systematic manner. CRMs are available with detailed features, allowing sales managers track important insights from the data stored.
Looking at the advantages of CRM, Indian import export businesses have began inculcating CRM into their daily sales activities.
We have compiled 5 informative blogs to help you understand the utility of Import Export CRM:
See 7 key modules covering all aspects of Import Export industry right from Lead management module to Follow up Module.
– Store all your data centrally
– Manage several leads simultaneously
– Follow ups
– Create, approve and send follow up Quotations
– Know and improve the lead follow up in the sales pipeline
– Set sales targets
Get a booklet on Lead Management. Know how CRM can help make Lead management simpler and organized.
– Sales forecast report
– Sales person wise targets achieved
– Lead stage report – Valuations
– Lead priority report – Valuations
– Sales target achieved report (yearly)
Get a comprehensive booklet on Sales target management. Know how CRM can help you track, monitor and achieve sales targets.
Want to know more on CRM?
If you liked this blog, you may also read here.